Banner by Mommabee
- I’m thankful to God for opening my eyes to his truths and for his love of me when I’m anything but lovable.
- I’m thankful for my bible, which I’ve been able to study for myself and to clarify between what is truly taught vs. what is error or vain tradition.
- I’m thankful for my son, Brendan who was and is truly a gift from God.
- I’m thankful for Chelle and for the fact that despite all we’ve been through, we’re still friends.
- I’m thankful for EE who has been my best friend and who has accepted me with all of my flaws and has given me a new start in life. And I’m thankful for her son and daughter who have welcomed me into their hearts.
- I’m thankful for Barkley, my wonderful dog, who also was a gift from a dear friend.
- I’m thankful for my friends who have remained friends, even when they’ve not agreed with me.
- I’m thankful for the fact I can work from home.
- I’m thankful that God has given me the ability to do what I do, though it wasn’t what I originally intended for my life. It has become more than my work. It has become my joy, hobby and passion.
- I’m thankful for all that God has provided and that I’ve been able to care for two households.
- I’m thankful that despite the incredible heartaches I’ve gone through that my family is now out of the cult of cultural fundamentalism and in a true church that believes scriptures. Perhaps now Brendan will have a chance at learning and witnessing truth and not get caught up in all of the inconsistencies of fake Christianity.
- I’m thankful for those who truly act like Christians as opposed to the hypocrites who like to cast huge boulders in spite of their own sins.
- And I’m thankful for our friend who has opened up her house to us for Thanksgiving. I trust God will bless her for her act of kindness and love.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!!