Okay, I’ve never done one of these before. But it being Halloween, it seemed strangely appropriate. I stole this one from Chelle 😉
- What is the scariest movie you have ever seen? The original Alien. I can remember being so impacted by it, I could almost swear I checked inside my closets and under my bed till the day I left home for the Navy. I was that scared.
- What was your favorite Halloween costume from childhood? I didn’t do much trick or treating as a child. My mom didn’t like us doing it because she didn’t want us to have all the candy. The only costume I remember is this really lame Casper costume with the plastic face mask cutting into me.
- If you had an unlimited budget, what would be your ideal Halloween costume? I have no idea. I went out as a Dr. this year and as Daisy Duck last year (don’t ask). I was gonna go as a Pirate Wench, but changed my mind. Hmm… it could have been fun, though.
- When was the last time you went trick-or-treating? Last year, but I’ll go out tonight too.
- What is your favorite Halloween candy? It really does vary. I like candy a lot. I really like Smarties, Sweetarts and Bottlecaps. But I can get by with a lot of stuff. I try to keep the sweets to a minimal these days so as to avoid spiking my insulin levels. It gets harder to deal with it as I get older. 🙁
- Tell us a scary nightmare you have had in your life. To date, my scariest nightmares still have to do with me waking up and realizing I missed my final examine. It never matters the class and this was a recurring nightmare for years. I guess it didn’t help that I went through college simply taking my tests and not going to classes. It’s amazing I ever made it 😉
- What is your Supernatural Fear? Um… IDK! LOL! Remember that movie “Scanners”? I used to wish I could make people’s heads explode just by my thoughts. Years later I can at least make their heads hurt by my thought, LOL!
- What is your Creepy-Crawlie fear? Cockroaches creep me out. SO… any thought or movie of them does me in pretty good. Oh yeah, I don’t like black widows or brown recluses. I get massive heebie jeebies checking shoes that have been sitting idle for a few months.
- Tell us about a time you saw a ghost or heard something go bump in the night? The closest thing I can think of is right after I became a Christian. I can recall waking up and feeling myself pinned down in my dorm room bed. A demon appeared to me and let me know that “they” were very angry with me and that they were never going to cease tormenting me. As soon as I was able to move again, I called up a friend of mine, but she didn’t believe anything happened. She was convinced I just had a dream. A while later I mentioned the dream to my singles pastor and he confided in me how he had a similar experience shortly after he became a Christian too. It really freaked me out as I simply couldn’t move.
- Would you ever stay in a Haunted House overnight? Uh… no! I don’t really believe in ghosts, but I’m also not going to start double dog daring demons to scare the crap out of me either.
- Are you a traditionalist (just a face) Jack O’ Lantern, or do you get really creative with your pumpkin. Um… just a face. I can’t see dressing them up or anything.
- How much do you decorate your house for Halloween? Not much. LOL! Others do that. I just buy all the candy and eat it 😉
- What do you want on your Tombstone? Pepperoni 😉 Actually, I have no idea. I suppose I’d like it to say something to the effect that I lived what I believed.
Happy Halloween to all of you! I hope you all have a fun, safe night.